Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Made a card today.

Well I made a card today. I haven't made any since my Christmas cards. I have to get back into my scrapbooking though. I have been having fun making my paper crafts such as the boxes and such.

Here is the inside of my card.
Well my girlfriend checked out my blog last night and I am happy to say that she LIKED it. Actually she left me two inbox messages on Facebook, and well let me share with you in her own words spelling mistakes and all teehee.
"can't comment on it tho as I don't have an account apparently...will try and figure that out one day..arghh...kewl blog! I am jealous..looks like fun.."
And then today again in my inbox. "loved the blog!... Lovced the blog!... but it is scary people read it...you a brave girl"
Now maybe I will share it with some more friends and family.
I didn't get as much done today as I wanted. Hubby and I did some running around.
We watched "Dawn of the Dead" this afternoon. Ya we are big fans of zombie movies. Well actually we all are. My girls love them also. If zombies ever take over the world we are the family you would want to hang with.
Hubby goes back to work tomorrow. Luckily for me he made a roast with potatoes and veggies so we get left overs tomorrow, Oh Yeah.
I don't really care to cook. I know how to cook, my family enjoys my cooking. When I watch the Food Network I believe that I could create all kinds of concoctions. But reality sets in and I realize I just like to watch not actually do.
I do love to bake though, but we don't need all the baking so I don't do very much of that.
Biggest Loser is on, so I'm out of here.
Hope you all had a good Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love how you finished the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there Tracy, I dont hv your email addr, so I can't respond to ur daily 365 question.. if u wanna email me at bonnieangel1797@gmail.com I can share with u some ideas!

    bonnierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card! I like the colors! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Love the inside of that card, especially! Thanks for stopping by my blog, as well. Appreciate the comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice project! Love your blog BTW! Very nice template

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)