Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 and going Strong

Wow, day 2 of my blog and I am still going strong. LOL
Today I have been working on my December Daily album. For those of you that are not familiar with this it is scrapbook album documenting the month of December. Ali Edwards came up with the concept.
When I am finished it I will post pictures (when I learn how to post pictures). " Ashley mom needs you."
Ashley is my oldest daughter and teaches me how to do things on here as I know little to nothing about the workings of the computer.

I am also doing Project 365. This is an idea that Becky Higgins came up with. How it works is you take a photo every day for the whole year and journal about it. She has a kit that you can purchase to make this easier.
Well if you know me "Easier" is not in my vocabulary. I am doing it my own way. I was thinking of buying the kit, but I have quite a bit of my own scrapbooking supplies to do my own.
I will post my Project 365 days at the end of each week.

"Ashley mom needs you again."

1 comment:

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)